Would you like some tee?
What we mean by that is Anthea-chan T-shirt, of course!
Here’s our line up of Update this week:
– Anthea-chan T-shirt on sale now!
– Column by Mr. Jiro Ishii
ANTHEA-CHAN T-SHIRT ON SALE NOW!
Some of you voiced you wanted Anthea-chan T-shirt.
So we bring it out to you at last!
Here are the details:
- Limited edition of 100 prints
- $40/each (including $15 worldwide shipping fee)
- Size variation: S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL (4L)
- Available on BackerKit online store (Just click on STORE on the menu to get there)
IMPORTANT! Due to how BackerKit system works, you must follow this rule:
Your order must be a single purchase of Anthea-chan T-shirt. In other words, you should add just one Anthea-chan T-shirt in your shopping cart and nothing else. If you order more than one Anthea-chan T-shirt or some other item(s) put together in a single purchase, we will cancel all the other product(s) and just leave one Anthea-chan T-shirt. If you would like to buy items other than Anthea-chan T-shirt, you will need to start another shopping session that is separate from the Anthea-chan T-shirt purchase.
– Anyone can buy an Anthea-chan T-shirt. You don’t have to have a tier.
– We stop accepting orders a) when the number reaches 100, or b) when the month of February ends on Feb. 29 — whichever comes first.
– This Anthea-chan T-shirt is different from the UTD reward T-shirt. (The design for the UTD reward T-shirt is not yet determined, but will become available later.)
– Anthea-chan T-shirt will be shipped in May, before all the other physical rewards and pre-orders are shipped.
– We will take note of how many each size will be ordered to gauge the demand for larger sizes. We might take into consideration and apply the results to the UTD reward T-shirt sizes as well as shipping methods.
Sizing chart (in cm = centimeters):
COLUMN BY MR. JIRO ISHII
We have a second installment of Mr. Jiro Ishii’s column.
To read Mr. Ishii’s column, visit the Forum page from the link below:
Note: You must have a backer status of AGENT tier or above to access the Forum.
He talks about Director Ando’s storyboards! What’s his first impression when he saw the UTD storyboards for the first time?
See you again on our next Update!